No Grow is the latest trend in permanent hair removal.
No Grow Hair Removal System is a topically applied cream that replicates the process of male pattern baldness whereby deactivating the hair root itself.
During the anagen growth phase, No Grow reduces the concentration of nutrients at the base of the follicle – the place where hair growth starts. This causes miniaturization of the root so that the hair becomes progressively thinner and softer. With continual use, the hair ceases to grow and the result is smooth, hair-free skin.
No Grow Intimate Hair Remover & Growth Inhibitor is our unisex product with a unique formula that is a gentle and easy way to eliminate unwanted hair in the pubic region and underarms. No Grow is a growth inhibitor and should be added to your current hair removal routine.
No Grow works on all hair colour, skin and hair types with no risk of hyperpigmentation or burning.
VIDEO: What is No Grow and how does it work?
Note: We recommend pairing this product with the No Grow Soothing Gel, especially if you have sensitive skin.
To find out how few tubes you need to achieve permanent hair removal please see the body diagram in the images or click here
KEY BENEFITS- Permanent hair removal
- Easy at home application
- Works on all hair types and pigmentation (even blonde and grey)
- Works on all skin types and pigmentation
- Does not cause hyperpigmentation
- Gentle on skin
- Safe to use over tattoos
- No Grow Guarantee
This is a permanent hair removal solution (avoid areas where you want hair growth) and do not use if you are using Roaccutane or any other acne medication.
INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
HOW TO APPLY NO GROW
1. Read all information provided i.e. instruction leaflet, Top Tips and FAQ’s
2. Perform an allergy test patch 24-hours prior to full application of NO Grow
3. Ensure that your skin is clean, dry and free from surface oil and creams
4. Apply No Grow to skin which has hair growth of 1 - 2mm, this is so that the active ingredients can adhere to the hair shaft and neutralize the root. Shorter hair also reduces wastage and allows the cream to spread further.
5. Do not rub into the skin, you want to see a visible layer. (see application video below)
6. NEVER leave No Grow on your skin for longer than the recommended time. It only takes 5-minutes for the active ingredients to do its part, and travel to the root of the hair, via the hair shaft. Less is more, always respect your skin response.
7. Remove product thoroughly with the provided scraper or towel/face cloth followed by washing with soap and water
8. Apply No Grow Soothing Gel immediately after application, 30-minutes later apply a nourishing natural cream to hydrate the skin followed by your regular products i.e. moisturiser, serums, deodorant etc
9. Remove your surface hair 24-hours post application
10. Continue with weekly applications for 8-months until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has ceased
11. Avoid contact with eyes, soft tissue and any mucus membranes
INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
Here Is A Quick Video On How To Apply No Grow.
- Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide (Key Growth Inhibitor ingredient which bio-engineers the matrix bulb to neutralise hair roots to stop hair growth.)
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
- Potassium Thioglycolate
- Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oil
- Petrolatum (Highly Refined)
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Calcium Oxide
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract
Click here for more information on the ingredients