THE APPLICATION OF NO GROW
Read all information provided i.e. instruction leaflet, Top Tips, Female Facial Guide and FAQ’s
- 24-hours prior to your full application, complete a test patch. Apply some of the product onto your skin near to where you plan to apply No Grow.
Your skin must be clean and dry.
- Ensure that your skin is clean, dry and free from surface oil and creams
- Apply No Grow to skin which has hair growth of 1 - 2mm, this is so that the active ingredients can adhere to the hair shaft and neutralize the root. Shorter hair also reduces wastage and allows the cream to spread further.
- Do not rub into the skin, you want to see a visible layer. (see application video below)
- Leave the cream on your skin for the recommended time frame (noted on the product insert). Females must always follow our Female Facial Guide.
- Remove product thoroughly with a towel/face cloth followed by washing with soap and water
- Apply No Grow Soothing Gel immediately after application, 30-minutes later apply a nourishing natural cream to hydrate the skin followed by your regular products i.e. sun cream, make-up, serums, deodorant etc
- Remove your surface hair 24-hours post application
- Continue with weekly applications for 8-months until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has ceased
- Avoid contact with eyes, inside the nose and ears.
DO NOT to apply any creams, serums or lotions containing actives like Vitamin A and Vitamin C after application.
NEVER leave No Grow on your skin for longer than the recommended time. It only takes 5-minutes for the active ingredients to do their part, and travel to the root of the hair, via the hair shaft. Less is more, always respect your skin response.
A comprehensive application guide and tips on how to get the most out of your No Grow journey is provided by email and in the QR code provided with your product.