The Application of No Grow
Read all information provided, i.e., instruction leaflet, Top Tips, Female Facial Guide and FAQ’s
- 24-hours prior to your full application, complete a test patch. Apply some of the product onto your skin near to where you plan to apply No Grow.
Your skin must be clean and dry.
- Ensure that your skin is clean, dry, and free from surface oil and creams
- Apply No Grow to skin that has hair growth of 1 - 2mm, this is so the active ingredients can adhere to the hair shaft and neutralize the root. Shorter hair also reduces wastage and allows the cream to spread further
- Do not rub into the skin; you want to see a visible layer. (see application video below)
- Leave the cream on your skin for the recommended time frame (noted on the product insert). Females must always follow our Female Facial Guide
- Remove product thoroughly with a towel/face cloth followed by washing with soap and water
- Apply No Grow Soothing Gel immediately after application; 30-minutes later, apply a nourishing natural cream to hydrate the skin followed by your regular products, i.e., sun cream, make-up, serums, deodorant, etc.
- Remove your surface hair 24-hours post application
- Continue with weekly applications for 8-months until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has ceased
- Avoid contact with eyes, inside the nose and ears
DO NOT to apply any creams, serums, or lotions containing actives like Vitamin A and Vitamin C after application.
NEVER leave No Grow on your skin for longer than the recommended time. It only takes five minutes for the active ingredients to do their part and travel to the root of the hair via the hair shaft. Less is more; always respect your skin response.
A comprehensive application guide and tips on how to get the most out of your No Grow journey is provided by email and in the QR code provided with your product.